Tuesday, July 26, 2011

this room makes me go "oohhhhlalallalalalala"

I thank this early morning rain which became my yet another reason for skipping college.. =)
Since I didnt have any plans, I went to the "Reading room"..
READING ROOM  is  a wonderful place where you can go, read books (for free) and have a quiet time....
I love this place because its so cozy. School~kids, children, adults, people from all stages come and share their time with the books available... and like all of 'em, I too make my time there!!
and today, I took some pictures so that I can share it with my blog visitors...
take a look and have a good time!!
and for those who are in KATHMANDU,NEPAL... u would like to visit it!! =)

You see the grey bag there'? Its mine.. cost me NRs 250 (reasonable rite?) and the book here, caught my first sight!



ENCYCLOPEDIA????? so not interested ;D



Life and teachings of Buddha!

Dharma interested???? C'mon get it here!

Nepalese textiles that fell under government/politics category!!

Well;;; children's section is my one of the favourite..U get such wonderful books full of colours and joy!

me no likes studying history but this book here looks interesting!!



A perfect way to end my post here; Yashoda's view on love!! <3



                                               Till then.. 

17 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog!..following you!

    http://chasingmaterials.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! I am following you back!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice post..inspiring i must say "for nepal"
    follow me
    xx
    http://www.pinkspotlightspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donga where is this place? and how come I have never been there? Not fair.:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) i have always loved this place....

    http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey doll,nice blog!*

    Following you too!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very cool

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got a really nice blog!
    I''m following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitaley i luv everything abt this post !!!

    xoxo
    www.empirewaists.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool blog hun! thank you so much for following me! really appreciate it ya know! all these books look so interesting btw! :D

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena x

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks really nice! (:
    and btw thank you so much for following my blog, pretty! i really appreciate it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like very much to raead books! interesting post! ;DDDD
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I love your blog... FANTASTIC!I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me!I'll be very glad!
    kisses,
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to read too :) thanks for following me, follow you too!
    Ber.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice photos! reading a very useful and fun thing to do!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the post!

    www.educatedmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

shoot some love here

LookBook